About Health Partners
Health Partners is South Australia's largest open health insurer, providing cover to over 90,000 people. Being not-for-profit means that we put members first and always do the right thing for them when it comes to their health protection and care.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the marketing team and use your graphic design skills to develop content for social media and the website, develop campaign assets and marketing collateral for Health Partners.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Content design, editing and publication â coordinate the social media calendar and develop the content for Social Media, in collaboration with Campaign Managers, using the Adobe Suite of design and editing programs (Photoshop, Indesign, and ideally After Effects).
- Support the marketing team to design email campaigns using Campaign Monitor templates.
- Design retail POS, marketing collateral and brochures using the Adobe Suite.
- Webpages â updating copy and images on the website and blog pages using Craft CMS.
- Some administrative support including ordering print collateral and processing invoices.
The position is an 18 month parental leave contract with flexible hybrid working arrangements.
To be successful in this position, you will hold tertiary/diploma qualifications in Graphic Design or Marketing, you will have minimum one year demonstrated experience in a similar role. Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Design Suite (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator) Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience in video editing will be highly regarded.
You will be proactive, creative and able to work collaboratively. This position is perfect for an enthusiastic graphic designer, content creator or generalist marketer looking to grow and learn within a collaborative marketing team and in a well-respected organisation.
Life at Health Partners
Working with Health Partners means that you will be working with a diverse range of people who are committed to doing things The Right Way. Visit http://careers.healthpartners.com.au/ to find out more about life at Health Partners and our recruitment process.
Applications will be screened as they are received and should also include a copy of your academic transcript. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of submission.